Release Year: 2019
Address of. site: jetbrains
Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 and later (x64 only)
RAM: 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Disk space: 3.5 GB for installation and cache (5 GB recommended)
CLion is a smart IDE designed for development in C and C ++ on Linux, Windows and macOS platforms. Includes support for the cross-platform project build system CMake, Gradle C ++ and compilation database, code analysis capabilities on the fly, A variety of refactoring and a unified interface for working with the most popular version control systems.
1. Install the program;
2. Place the jetbrains-agent.jar file in any folder convenient for you;
3. Activate the trial period:
- Launch the application
- In the activation window, select "Evaluate for free"
- Click "Evaluate" to obtain a license for 30 days;
4. Include the jetbrains-agent.jar file in the JVM options:
* In the welcome window -> "Configure" -> "Edit Custom VM Options ..."
* In an open project -> "Help" -> "Edit Custom VM Options ...", agree to create a file
At the end of the configuration file that opens, add the line -javaagent: Absolute \ Path \ To \ File \ jetbrains-agent.jar;
5. Restart the IDE so that the JVM parameters are recounted;
6. Activate a permanent license:
* In the welcome window -> "Configure" -> "Manage License ..."
* In an open project -> "Help" -> "Register ..."
a) The method with the licensing server (with the Internet working):
- Select the "License server" method
- Click "Discover server" to autosubstitute the address, or enter http: // jetbrains-license-server in the address field
b) Offline method with activation code (if there is no Internet access):
- Choose the "Activation Code" method
- Copy the code from the file ACTIVATION_CODE.txt and paste into the appropriate field
Click the "Activate" button to apply the selected licensing type.
PS in the hosts file there should be no entries for JetBrains domains, otherwise the treatment may not work